Saturday, July 11, 2009
Santa Barbara Mission
We visited the Queen of Missions on Thursday with our friends Randa and the Springers. I don't remember visiting (although I was told I've been a looooong time ago) so I was really excited to check it out. We had a great time checking out some of the art in the chapel, the buildings, and many of the tools and things they used when the mission was first built. The kids had a good time following the arrows of the self-guided tour and enjoying the sunshine.


As we came out, we heard the bells ringing. We pulled out our picnic lunch and the girls had fun running around through the rose gardens. When they were sufficiently tired, we headed to a local ice cream shop. What a fun summer day!



BTW, thanks to Ann for some of these great pictures!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That is such a cool outing. The missions are so pretty (usually). I love how girly Lizzie looks. :)
Wow, those are some awesome pictures. Glad you got to get out on a fun outting
Post a Comment