Wednesday, March 24, 2010
St. Patrick's Day
We didn't really do anything special on the actual day, but the girls looked cute in their green. Rachel didn't have anything in her closet, so I had to go digging through the 2T box. I don't even know where this dress came from, but it looked adorable on her!

Miriam told us all about how at school, the leprechauns came and turned their apple juice green!!! She thought that was so cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh they are all so cute, but Rachel dancing around doing a jig while screaming "happy" is my favorite. Love the switcheroo for the wording too. Yay for my birthday!
I love the cute shirts your girls are wearing. Lookis like you have been having fun with cousin and all.
Your girls are so cute! Loved watching little Rachel dance around. She's talking so well, too. Such a bunch of sweetness always abounds in your house!
Post a Comment