Wednesday, March 31, 2010

How Cute is She?!?!?

This is my beautiful and amazing middle child, Miriam Rose:

We got Miriam's school pictures back this week. My intention was to only buy the class picture. I love to have that to remember everyone. Unfortunately, this shot turned out so great that I really wanted to get it also. But it was going to be way more than I really wanted to spend and I already have pictures of her for this year and my frames are all full and it would just sit in the picture file anyway. But I couldn't let this amazing shot of her real smile and her sweet dimples (she's my only child with dimples) just slip through my fingers. So I sat down to write the check for too much money. Right at the last second, I changed my mind, ran back to the computer and scanned it in!!!

Are you ready for my justification? I'm never going to print this picture (and I wasn't intending to publish it on the web either). I just want to have it. Then in 20 years, when the copyright has expired, I might print it. So it has sat in the computer file for the past couple days. But the temptation was too strong and I had to share her adorableness with everyone. So here you go. Please don't turn me in for loving my sweet girl too much.

5 comments:

Grandma B said...

Oh, I'm so glad you share her very dimply cuteness. How could you resist?? I'll never tell!!

Shannon said...

That is a fabulous picture! Mimi is such a cute girl. I love how she always will snuggle with me. And, you know me, I won't turn you in for keeping this scanned photo. Just don't tell Jim! ;)

Tasha said...

That is seriously such a great picture. She really is such a beauty.

vdhfamtng said...

So beautiful! I can see why you were so tempted to buy these pictures. My favorite is that big gorgeous smile she has.

sara said...

What a great picture! She is adorable!