Monday, December 6, 2010
Santa
We finally got to go to the mall with all three girls. Rachel and Miriam have waved to Santa a few times, but we waited until Lizzie could come with us. Lizzie and Mimi were so excited to tell Santa what they wanted for Christmas. Lizzie decided she needed to write it all down because there was so much. It wasn't really that there was so much, she was just very detailed in what she wanted. Great. Miriam decided she needed to do the same thing, so they had their papers ready for Santa. Rachel was thrilled to be back and ran over to give him a big hug. We finished our trip to the mall with a visit to See's where everyone left happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
What a cute picture with Santa! I like your blog background for Christmas. I almost chose this one too...we have good taste ;)
You guys have such a cute Santa. Glad it was a successful mall trip! I love the girls' big red fluffy bows too. You are the best about dressing them cute. Our Santa picture is not remotely coordinated or even Christmasy. Oh well. :) Call me this week when you get a chance!
So cute! I love that Lizzie had to write it all down. I told Tanner and Brayden they can ask Santa for one thing. They were not happy with me. I am a mean Mom. :) Oh well. They look adorable in that picture! i love it.
Post a Comment