Anyway, I found a listing for a silk fica tree. I've been wanting one for my front room and this was a great deal. So after school, the girls and I went to the library and then drove out to Simi Valley. I managed to fit this 7 foot tree into the van! Then we headed to Moorpark for dinner at the McDonald's with a play-place. I didn't have my phone, but we dropped in on Nana anyway after dinner. We sat outside and visited with her for a bit and had popsicles. By the time we got home it was time for bed. It was a great way to spend our afternoon and make this never-ending week go by a little bit faster.
So here is the before:




2 comments:
Ooh love the tree! Glad you got a great deal. Those are always fun. Searching Craigslist and the classifieds can definitely get addicting. Hope the second half of your week goes by fast.
Love the ficus!! So you've made it to Wednesday. You really only have Thursday to go and possibly only half a day on Friday??? It was good talking to you today!
Post a Comment