Friday, September 23, 2011

Evening Out

On Tuesday, this week, Liz came home with a coupon for a free 9" pizza from RedBrick Pizza.  Not a free pizza with purchase, just a free pizza.  Cool.  The next day, Miriam came home with one too AND she had found another one on the ground and brought it for Rachel.  Good work, Miriam!  So tonight we headed out to RedBrick Pizza.  We had never been before, but I was totally impressed.  They ended up giving us a kids' meal for each of the coupons which included a 6" pizza, drink and gelato!  Daddy, Ryan and I each ordered a 9" pizza.
The pizzas were all excellent.  Jim and I each enjoyed the 'meat works' and 'veggie works' respectively.  They were superb!  They had micro-brewed rootbeer on tap, served in a frosty recycled glass wine bottle!  Then we all had gelato afterward.  Most people ordered the triple chocolate, Liz had mintnchip and I had the biscotti flavor.  Rachel surprised me by cleaning out her bowl.  She doesn't usually finish her ice cream.  It was a great dinner, reasonably priced, and the service was excellent.  We would definitely go back!

(For those of you interested, they also had a gluten free pizza!)

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

YUM!!!!

Tasha said...

Fun! I love when I find new great places for the family to eat out at.