Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sunbeam!

My baby graduated from the nursery and went to primary on Jan 1st as a Sunbeam.  I was afraid she was going to be mad that she didn't get to go to nursery anymore, but she was just fine.  There is only one other boy in her class and he's not quite ready.  So Rachel comes into primary for sharing time and singing time (the boy comes in for at least a song or two).  Then they have snack and a walk with the nursery and then go to class with their teacher for a little lesson.  She loves being a big girl in the primary!

Here is a recent picture of my big girl.  The other day we had an unintended shopping spree for her.  We bought her new shoes (purple sparkles with butterflies), then we went out to lunch, then we bought her a new Spiderman shirt (70% off the grocery store Christmas clearance).  She was a happy camper!


4 comments:

Shannon said...

She really is getting to be such a big girl. Mommy's little buddy usually ends up a little more spoiled than the rest. I used to feel bad that I was always getting Weston stuff and not Dav, but now that Davin is with me and Weston is at school he's the one getting spoiled. :) Love the Spidermand shirt btw.

Pamela said...

Sunbeams are so stinkin' cute! Even more so when they're yours :) Zander is also in the well-adjusted Sunbeam category. I never knew he was capable of sitting still for so long!

elizabeth said...

Now do you understand why Melanie was so spoiled?? She was always the one left. . at home, the last one at each school. . my buddy! I love the BIG first smile in the first picture and the sweet last smile the the last picture!!

Tasha said...

Such a big girl. She is such a cutie.