Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Big Girl Time!

On Monday, Nana came by and picked up Rachel for the week!  Rachel was excited and I admit, I was a bit sad to see my little buddy go.  On Tuesday, I helped Liz's class in the computer lab.  She always wants me to stay for lunch, so this time, I invited her to lunch with me!  We went to Red Brick Pizza where I had my yummy Greek chopped salad and she had sausage pizza and gelato.  It was a fun outing for both of us!
I can't do for one without doing for the other.  Wednesday was Miriam's turn.  I know this child doesn't eat food and she had asked to go to In-N-Out where I knew she would only drink a shake.  So I brought her half a chocolate sandwich and some apple slices, which she was happy to eat in the car.  I convinced her to try the Oreo shake at Carl's Jr. (it was closer) and she was not disappointed.  She doesn't like their fries, but loved her shake.  Then we ran to the eye doctor to get a new screw in her glasses.  It was a very fun (and productive) trip.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

A week without Rachel. . . whatever will you do for entertainment. No wonder you had to pull the girls out of school ;-) You are the fun mom!! Love you!