We have had a busy final week of school! We kicked off Monday with the 2nd grade picnic. Rachel and I met Liz and her classmates at the park with lunch. The kids had fun playing, and the parents had fun visiting. Liz played some Uno with some friends and then played on the playground with everyone. Rachel was a good girl and didn't bug people and played nicely. We ate our yummy lunch together and then headed off.
Tuesday, I spent a large portion of my day in the car! Ryan had grad practice, and picked up his cap and gown, Rachel and I went to Miriam's class party in the afternoon, then we took Ryan to work and then picked him up again. Miriam had a fun day with her class. They had played games together during the day and then enjoyed all the goodies they all brought to share. She told me she doesn't want to be a second grader. I reminded her that she didn't want to be a first grader either and look how much fun she had! Liz had a pizza party with her class and they had fun working on little projects together.
Wednesday, I took the girls to school and then Ryan to work. I cleaned the house and got things crossed off my list. I picked up the girls, but was late and had to walk around the school the long way to find them. Then we picked up Ryan from work and stopped at In'N'Out for lunch to celebrate the last day of school. In the afternoon, the girls had their auditions for Masters Children's Choir for next year. They both did a great job and I am so excited for them!
Then we hurried back home to get ready for graduation. Nana and Papa
were already at our house with Charlotte and Deb had arrived with Josh
and Tyler. I left the girls and picked up the babysitter. We finally
got ourselves out the door by 4:30. Graduation was great! Ryan had fun
and wasn't nervous. He looked so happy. We went to Panera Bread for
dinner and presents. It was a wonderful evening.
Thursday, June 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Yay for the end of the year!! And congratulations to Ryan for graduation!!
It looked like a successful end to a fun and always busy year!!
Post a Comment