Thursday, April 18, 2013
3rd Grade Hoe-Down! Yee-Haw!
Liz and her classmates have been practicing all year for the Hoe-Down. They had specific partners that they worked with and they learned all the dances. I was so super-impressed at what a great job they all did. The kids marched in the cafeteria and went right to their places. The teachers were up on the stage the entire time. The kids did two different square dances, a line dance (Achy-Breaky Heart), a box waltz, a two step and the Virginia Reel! It was really fun and just plain adorable. I loved how the kids all dressed up too. There were boots, hats, bandanas and plaid all over the place!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
How fun! I totally remember doing a Hoe-down when I was in 2nd grade. I thought it was so fun dressing up like a cowgirl
Post a Comment