This little girl LOVES to go "nigh, nigh." We drop off Lizzie and Miriam at school and before we get home, she is saying, "Nigh, nigh?" "Oh yes," I reply. So I had to try and get some video of her bedtime routine. This is actually right after we got home from dropping off the big girls.
Then the phone rang. This is right after I got off the phone.
It took two hands to get her in the crib, but she loves all her little lovies: her lamb, her snakes, her burp cloth and especially her binky. Really not looking forward to getting rid of that.
Oh, I do just love this little girl!!!
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Oh so cute! I love that she's so eager to go to sleep. I wish. :) I always think it's fun when they have loveys. Taking away the binki will definitely be no fun. But really after a few days she'll be ok. It's hard to take something away that makes them so happy though.
Oh my goodness, I can't believe this girl loves to sleep, she must be hanging out with Auntie Juju too much! ha j/k She is so cute and does all these big girl things! I can't wait to see her some day!
No joke. Rachel is the easiest girl to put to bed, and usually wakes up happy too!! So glad you got video of the cuteness. I love her too, no joke that night after you left, I was already missing everyone.
I just put Chloe to bed after watching this video and kept saying, "high, nigh" Chloe!! Rachel is such a sweetie. She's going to love watching this video when she is bigger ;-) Can't wait to see you all in a couple weeks.
Post a Comment