Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mexico!!!


Jim and I just booked our anniversary trip to Mexico. We're not going until next summer, but half the fun is looking forward to it! We had a great time looking at all the different possibilities and we're excited to celebrate 10 years together.

9 comments:

Shannon said...

SO fun! Looking forward to it is definitely half the fun. I'm sure it will be a fabulous trip! Are you cruising or just flying down and staying for awhile? I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever. I'll try to call tonight when Ian is working late. :)

Tasha said...

Now that is definitely something fun and great to look forward to! Plus now that it is booked it means you will really do it! I want to do something fun for our 10 year too. Not sure what yet...but something.

vdhfamtng said...

That sounds fun! It'll be great! Something to keep you going this winter!

sara said...

whoohoo! I'm way excited for you guys! I love looking forward to trips and this will definately be a fun one!

Karisty said...

Yeah for anniversary trips! Mike and I have been a couple of times and we really enjoy the parts of Mexico we've been to. You'll have fun.

Anonymous said...

That beach is gorgeous! We took an anniversary cruise to Mexico but our ports were changed due to a hurricane. We never did get to see white sand beaches or crystal blue water :( Take lots of pictures next summer!

elizabeth said...

It's hard to believe you've been married ten years. . .almost. That makes me old! But I'm sure Lizzie, Mimi and Rachel and Grandpa Bob and I will find something fun to do while you are gone . . . oh, don't you worry. . .

The Curnow Family said...

Hurray for MEXICO!!!! That will be such a fun trip!! I can't believe it's been 10 years. I'm just jealous mom gets to baby sit!

Whitney and Blake said...

That is so awesome!!!! You guys are gonna have a blast!