The big girls were ready to go out front, but Rachel was still enjoying her Buzz Lightyear from the night before.
She loved her soft Buzz and Bullseye too.
Lizzie was thrilled with her journal with a lock that she has specifically asked Santa for.
And Miriam loved her My Little Pony Ferris wheel.
The headlamps from Great-Grandma and Grandpa Olson were a big hit!
And the big girls had fun setting up a Littlest Pet Shop village and building their Legos.
Daddy enjoyed his new racing wheel and pedals for the computer.
Mommy also enjoyed her new KenKen book throughout the day. We mostly spent the day playing with new toys and relaxing. In the afternoon, we went back over to Nana and Papa's house for a yummy tri-tip dinner. It was a very pleasant day and a wonderful Christmas.




2 comments:
It sounds wonderful . .I hope you can get those pictures up so we can see what it looked like too. Good luck with that. Next time I see you I was hoping for blog lessons too.
I love the pictures. Rachel is so spoiled with all those plush toys. The girls are just getting so big. It looks like a successful day at the Henshaw home!!
Post a Comment