Tuesday, March 27, 2012

S-C-A-T-T-E-R-B-R-A-I-N!!!

I think I might be losing my mind.  No really.  I thought I was an organized person, but this last week or two, I have been all over the place!  I can't even begin to list the craziness that has gone on because it will simply depress me.  It feels like pregnancy brain, but I am NOT pregnant.  So if I was supposed to do something with you or for you and it doesn't happen...please be forgiving.

5 comments:

vdhfamtng said...

I totally know what you mean. I don't remember anything anymore. If I don't write it down it doesn't get done. Period. When I plan to make crock pot chicken for dinner it will literally take me one to two weeks to actually remember to put the chicken in the crock pot on time. No joke. Those entire two week every day at four p.m. I say "oh no! I forgot to put in the chicken!" Sometime after I had #3 pregnancy brain became a permanent thing for me.

Kate said...

It's kinda bad but your update makes me feel a little better about myself :) I'm still waiting for my pre-baby brain to come back.

elizabeth said...

Oh, you girls are so cute! Just wait 'til that brain of yours turns 50 ;-)

Jessica said...

I used to think I had a really good memory, but now I know that's it all gone!! Don't worry, it happens to everyone.

Tasha said...

I feel the SAME WAY!! And I am not pregnant either. Maybe it is being in our 30's. I hate to say it, but honestly, my mind is NOT the same. Haha...but true.