Thursday, April 5, 2012

Conference Weekend

We started off our Spring Break with General Conference.  It was two days of great talks and some good food to go with it!  I made souffle and we had watermelon, grapes, strawberries, kiwi, mango, donuts, and, of course, chocolate milk.  The girls ate their breakfast and then colored and did stickers in their big coloring books out front.  Liz made a conference notebook at activity days and took notes in there when an apostle spoke.
 (Unfortunately, the auto-focus got turned off and I didn't realize it!!!  So this is the best I have.)

While the boys were at the priesthood session, we made little 'cookie fruit tarts'.  It was on our list to make during Fall Break, but never happened.  Basically, it's a cookie spread with Nutella and then decorated with fruit.  And because I'm a good mom, I called it dinner. 
 
 Liz's cookie turned into a frowny face after she took a bite!
 

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Fun!! I love General Conference weekend. Love Lizzie's frowny face :)