I didn't dye eggs with the girls before Easter because Miriam wasn't
home. I tried to get to it on Sunday after church, but it just didn't
happen. So Monday, for FHE, we dyed eggs. I bought a little decorating
kit from Target to make a garden. The girls had fun picking their
colors and then putting stickers on the eggs and drawing on the eggs.
It was rather enjoyable with bigger kids this year.
Thursday, April 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Really cute finished product. Perfect FHE activity for the busy family. I missed having grandkids around and doing some of those traditions.
How cute! How come you guys can make cute Easter Eggs? Not fair!
Fun! We never even got to it this year and it was the one item I bought well in advance. Go figure. I guess it is a little hard for me because i am the only one who likes hard boiled eggs. (weird right?) I guess I need to just keep making them and keep having my boys try them. I love your flower garden!!
So cute! I let Stanford handle the egg dying this year, and let me tell you - it was MESSY! I bet it's even better when they are older!! Your eggs are so darn cute!
Post a Comment