The house was quiet with just two girls. Liz and Rachel played together so well that I didn't even have to get out of bed on Thursday! I slept and read until 11:00am when I finally got up and showered. I took the girls to the mall to look at flower girl dresses. They really wanted to do the train ride, so I made them choose between picked out something at the Disney Store or the train ride. You can see how much fun they had. I was just grateful that Rachel was tall enough so that I didn't have to pay three dollars to go on the train with her. Plus, Liz really wanted to be a big sister and take Rachel, so it all worked out well.
We enjoyed the rest of our mall visit, playing with the toys at the Disney Store, getting a treat at See's and finding some cute Easter dresses and headbands at Target. It was a very successful excursion.
Friday, we just hung out around the house. A package arrived from Grandma B and Grandpa Bob with fun paper dolls for the girls. Rachel and I spent awhile picking outfits for her fairies. When we first started, I was tearing out the paper doll before we picked an outfit. Rachel exclaimed, "She's naked!" I had to explain that we were going to put the clothes on her. This girl makes me laugh!
Friday afternoon, Bill, Deb and their kids came down to visit. We went to the beach for an hour or so. It was chilly, so the girls just played in the sand, but the crazy boys went in the water. We had dinner and everyone played afterward. Tyler and Josh stayed the night and played with Ryan while the rest of the family went to a hotel.




No comments:
Post a Comment