Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Recovery

Monday morning, I couldn't do anything.  I slept in until about 9am.  The girls have been really good about being quiet in the morning when they get up.  It's bliss.  My feet hurt from running around the day before in high heels and I was just plain exhausted.  We did sing happy birthday to Liz and let her blow out candles on the third of cake that was leftover.  Whatever, it still tasted amazing!
 
 
 
Tuesday was also pretty lowkey, but I did have the girls do some reading and some pages out of their workbooks.  I did a lot of laundry in preparation for our trip down to Grandma B's house for the wedding.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

OK. . waiting for your wedding blogs now! I think you've had enough time to "recover" and can blog some more. . . We bought a new bed yesterday. It's going to be delivered on Thursday. Now I can hardly sleep on our regular bed. This is going to be a fun week with the 4th of July and Rachel turning 4 on the 4th!! We'll be singing to her in a few days!!