Jim and I went out on a date!!!
This is definitely blog-worthy. We had a really nice time and started our evening at Sharkey's, a Mexican restaurant. Jim loves their fiesta burritos when I get take-out, but on the rare occasions that we dine-in, it's all about the steak nachos!!! I also had the fish tacos, which were delicious.
After dinner, we went over to Barnes & Noble to pick out books for the girls' Easter baskets. I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted to get for them, but also wanted to browse a bit. It was pretty great just looking through kids books. I wanted to buy so many, but finally narrowed it down. I bought, "Stone Palace", by Shannon Hale for Liz, the sequel to "Princess Academy". For Miriam, I bought, "A Tale of Two Castles", by Gail Carson Levine, who also wrote "Ella Enchanted"...that book is much better than the movie! And for Rachel, I bought one of her beloved "Lunch Lady" books. She is really into graphic novels right now. She loves the pictures and I love doing all the voices when I read them to her. She heads straight to the graphic novel section at the library to pick out a new one each week!
It was a great date night!
Friday, March 22, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment