Jim and I celebrated our 12 year anniversary in June. We took ourselves out to dinner at our favorite, Woodranch, and enjoyed our tri-tip and smashed sweet potatoes. Then we wandered around the mall for a bit. We got some See's and Jim bought me this license plate holder that eventually found its way onto the car.
I'm grateful for my husband and our marriage. It's been an amazing journey that I could never have imagined. The Lord has blessed us in numerous ways. We are grateful for our three sweet girls and grateful to have Ryan with us right now too.
Saturday, June 29, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Happy 12 years! You guys are getting up there! ;) Sounds like you got to have a nice little evening out. And I love the license plate holder!
Goodness. . .12 years. . . you're making me sound old ;-)
Post a Comment