Fourth grade and she's all grown up. So far, this is shaping up to be a good year for Liz. She really enjoys her teacher and class at school, her best friend is in the class across the hall, and she's started a new extracurricular activity!
Her teacher has a website and posts pictures of the things they are doing class. I love seeing Liz in her element. This was picture day....luckily, not the pose she did for her actual picture.
And here she is with her 'little buddy' in the kindergarten class.
Liz also decided to do Tae Kwon Do this year. She goes twice a week and just loves it! Her goal is to earn her black belt!
Thursday, September 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
So weird that she is the "big buddy"! Also, I somehow missed that she is doing Tae Kwon Do! How fun!
I love 4th graders!! They are so fun and still love to do the fun things! Can't wait to see Lizzie demonstrate some of her Tae Kwon Do moves!
Post a Comment