Then I explained that I had to do some chores like sweep the hallway and clean the bathrooms. She asked if she could help and I said sure!!! So she swept under Rachel's high chair while I swept the hallway and kitchen. Then she helped me clean both the bathrooms. Now we are enjoying some computer time together.
I also wanted to share Lizzie's awesome drawings. She does such a good job and gets all the details in her drawings....I just love it! Her homework yesterday was "Z" penmenship. So she wrote a bunch of Z's on the worksheet. Then on the back they are supposed to write some Z words and draw a picture of it. This is pretty easy for most letters, but more difficult for Z, plus there were already some pictures on the front of the worksheet that they aren't really supposed to use. She asked how many pictures she had to do and I said one because I didn't think we could come up with that many Z words. So she went to work and then showed me her picture of a "zombie"! I thought that was great! She plays a zombie game with her dad sometimes so this was perfect.
(I'll give you a hint: the pokey one is an alligator!)




2 comments:
That girl is so smart! I could tell all the animals when Weston and I looked at it big. I even got alligator before I read the hint. :) Glad you got some nice one-on-one time with Lizzie. That's always nice.
That is so fun! I'm sure it's hard to balance that lap with 3 girls!! What a good artist, so fun!
Post a Comment