Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I {heart} Art Class!

Today, in Rachel's art class, we read "Head to Toe" by Eric Carle and moved like the different animals moved. Pretty fun.
Then the moms traced the kids and we decorated the tracing. It made her nervous at first as I started the tracing, but once she got the idea, she held still. Rachel was so proud of hers. "Dat me with my buttons!" "Dat me with my blue eyes!" "Dat my bow!" She also loved coloring on such a large space. And, of course, the big finale: the jumping song!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

What a fun class! I love her tracing too, especially the buttons. :) What a cutie pie that Rachel is. Can't wait to steal, uh I mean borrow, more ideas from your community art class!

elizabeth said...

What a perfect dress to wear to art class that day!! The buttons make it so distinctive!! Give her a big hug for me. While we were shopping this weekend in San Diego, I picked a couple things for my week with the girls ;-)

Amy said...

So cute! Love "hearing" how she talks, too. Sounds like such a fun class!