This is as creative as it gets at my house.
Our RS is having a luncheon and everyone is bringing a holiday dish: Halloween, Thanksgiving, or Christmas. Based on what was needed, I signed up to bring a Halloween treat. I should have just brought a bowl of candy. Just kidding. So I made my grandma's pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting, which is one of my favorites. Then to make it Halloween-y I decorated it with Nutella.
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
That is adorable! What a good idea for a Halloween treat! Have fun at the luncheon. Your RS sounds awesome!
Very cute! I think it fits the bill perfectly.
Hey, that is pretty creative. I love that you used Nutella to decorate it with. I have recently been introduced to Nutella. I am addicted. I am not even usually a huge chocolate person. I think I wish I never tried it :)
I want a piece! I love anything with pumpkin during the fall. I make pumpkin pancakes so often Justin gets sick of them but the kids will still eat them. Your spider and web are so creative...great job!
Your cake is really cute!! Grandma is right right, you really are a creative child! Makes me proud just knowing ya!!
Post a Comment