I had to laugh when I got the picture home and put it on the piano next to another picture. Look familiar?!?! She has the same smile now that she did 5 years ago!!! It made me laugh.
Today was also Rachel's preschool Christmas performance. She was very excited to sing her songs and give her teacher chocolate bread. When she walked in this morning, she sang "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" to her teacher and then gave her the chocolate bread....just like we did when we delivered chocolate bread this last weekend!!! Funny girl.
My friend saved me a seat right in the front row and we happened to be on the same side as our kids were!! It was too perfect. The kids sang some cute songs and you could tell that Rachel was working hard doing the little actions throughout.






1 comment:
I love the girls' Santa picture! They are always so cute in their matching holiday outfits. I had to laugh because I think Rachel has the same face as Davin in our Santa pic. Silly 3 year olds. Her program looks like a success too! :)
Post a Comment