I just wanted to post some of the things the girls have been doing in school so that I don't have to feel so badly about throwing their work away!!
I think I already posted a picture of Liz's book report, but she did do a great job. She knew a lot about Clara Barton and did well on her presentation to her class too. Unfortunately, we missed the patriotic program last week where they all wore these cute sparkly hats. We had Liz sing us her songs and say her lines at home.
The snowman on the top is Liz's with a story she wrote:
Once upon a time there was a snowman that came to life! He had a beautiful pink scarf and fluffy snow. I said, "Give me a piggy back ride please." So he did. Then I said, "Take me to New York." So he did. Next I said, "Take me home now and make me hot cocoa." So he did. "Tell me, what is your name?" For the first time he spoke. "Mr. Snowman." Finally I yawned. "Put me to bed." So he did. The End
Underneath are the presidents Miriam made in her class. She spent the week telling me all kinds of things about those guys.
Rachel had a fun week at school too. On Tuesday, some firefighters visited her class. They saw them in their uniforms and got to go look at the truck and hear the sirens. On Thursday, a CHP officer visited. They learned about 9-1-1. Rachel even let him put the handcuffs on her!! When I asked her what he did, she told me that he shot bad guys. Good times!
Monday, February 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
So fun! I always feel bad when I throw away their school projects too. I let them have a drawer in their desk for "projects" and when it won't close anymore we go through it and throw everything away except 3 things.
Also that Rachel is just a crack up. Glad that the CHP is out there shooting the bad guys. :)
I forgot what fun things you get to do in grade school!
Post a Comment