Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Liz's Photo Shoot

I kind of want to save these for the big day, but I know there is going to be so much else going on, they will get lost in the shuffle.  So you get them now!  Emily did such an amazing job and I am so pleased with how the pictures turned out.  Liz had a lot of fun on the photo shoot and it really comes through in the pictures.  Enjoy my cute girl!!!

















Pretty cute, huh?  The karate one cracked us up!  She was posing all nice and then BAM! with the karate pose.  I'm so glad Emily captured so many sides of Liz's fun personality.  We're pretty excited for her big day coming up!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness! I love these! What a great series of photos to have. Your friend really captured all of the sweet sides of Miss Lizzie. And I love the baptism dress. It's beautiful. I'm so glad that I get to be there for her big day. :)

elizabeth said...

She is SO adorable. It's kind of hard to see her so grown up! I feel like I'm getting little glimpses into what she's going to look like as a young adult. The dress is darling . . . Good choice!!

Miriam said...

Wow, Joy, you have a beautiful family! I remember when you were pregnant with Liz & her baby shower--I can't believe she's so grown up!

vdhfamtng said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate said...

Wow! So cute! 8 already ?

Jennifer said...

Love these!