Totally snuck this picture at the library!! I saw puffy high top sneakers at Target and couldn't believe my eyes, but when I saw someone actually wearing them...with pink leggings too, it boggled the mind!!!
And here is another picture of my cute little dancer. I do love this girl to pieces. Never a dull moment with her around!
In other February happenings, Miriam had a night basketball game. It made for a crazy evening of choir, dinner, drop her off at basketball, pick up Liz from choir, go back to basketball. Just plain nuts! At the game, Miriam played really well, but limped throughout. She was hurting, but stuck it out. I took her to the chiropractor the next day because she really couldn't walk. As we talked through what was going on, he thought she maybe just fell hard on her tailbone, but as he examined her was surprised to find she had a pinched sciatic nerve! He said it was pretty rare for kids this young to have this kind of injury. He adjusted her and she did some physical therapy with the electrodes. She was really nervous at first, but the treatment didn't hurt and she felt a bit better afterward. She had to go back twice a week for a couple weeks and we took a week off basketball until she was running just fine again. Thank goodness for our awesome chiropractor!
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Pshhh those sneakers are kickin'. I'd buy them... and pull them off. jk. I'd look like a stupid white girl poser.
Love that girl (and her pinchy packets)!
Post a Comment