Sunday, February 10, 2013

Fun at Home

The girls are pretty good about settling down after school and getting their lists done.  This was a particularly calm afternoon where everyone was happily working.
The big girls have taken over the rinsing of the dishes after dinner.  I still clear the table, put away leftovers and load the dishwasher....someday I hope to be self-actualized and relinquish control of these things.  Anyway, this is our little reminder of whose turn it is for dishes.  This is about as crafty as it gets....putting stickers on a piece of paper.  Go me!
And what better way to get ready for scriptures and family prayer then by flying with Daddy?!?!
 
 
 
The girls also got into doing fashion shows for a bit.  They consist of the girls putting on all their different outfits.  This was one that Rachel cooked up all on her own!
Unfortunately, it's not all fun and games all the time.  Mimi got her gum stuck way underneath her hair.  (Not totally sure how that happened.)  I finally just had to snip it out.  Kinda gross!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Ok, so much I love about this post. Mostly Rachel. Rachel flying daddy is hilarious and her fashion show is awesome. I love the head bobbing while she walks. Such a funny girl!