Legos in the hallway.
Registered this big girl for Kindergarten next year!!!
Liz and a bush had a little scuffle...I think the bush won. She had a long gash on her shoulder and the best way for me to bandage it was to put regular band-aids along the whole thing. This is her sad face.
Rachel had her check-up and immunizations at the doctor's office. She such a poser!!!
After shots, I took her to Chick-Fil-A for breakfast and to play on the new play place. She had a blast, but then ran out of the play place and almost out of the restaurant chasing down the cow! (Scared the heck out of me!) But she was thrilled to take a picture with him.
Selfies in the car on a good hair day while waiting for Rachel to get out of preschool.
Selfies are always better with a buddy. :)
Two days after immunizations, her arm swelled up, was red and warm to the touch. Just a minor reaction, but the first time any of my kids have had any sort of reaction to an immunization.
Celebrated St. Patrick's Day at school! Her teacher sent her home with a baggy of Lucky Charms and a little chart. She put them all in piles and I helped her count them and graph them. Awww....baby's first graph!!!




1 comment:
That Rachel girl is too cute. I love that she chased down the Chick-Fil-A cow. lol Also her doctor's office post has me in stitches. Can't wait to see you all again!
Post a Comment