Thursday, May 2, 2013

Art Night and Spring Sing

Rachel had Art Night at her school this week.  It is always so cute to hear the kids sing.  Rachel has an interesting stage presence.  I was a little worried to see her right in the middle of the group, but she (and those around her) survived.  She had sung some of the songs at home for me, but was tired by 7pm and didn't really sing on stage.  After the performance, they showed a slide show with pictures from the whole year.

Rachel showed off her painting.
 
We went to her classroom and saw the many art projects the kids had made this year.  They did a lot of nature and spring time crafts.  I wanted to take a picture of Rachel with her sweet teacher, Becky while they were both dressed so cute.  I kept trying to get her to look at the camera.  When I finally gave up, I told Becky, "Well, you look lovely in all these pictures."  Then Rachel wanted one more chance and this time, looked at the camera.  Silly goose!
 
 

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

You just gotta love that girl!!!