We basically just had way too much fun. The girls and I had bought fresh berries at the farmer's market for our Amish Oatmeal. Then we got ourselves presentable and headed to the Brea Mall. We got pretzels at Auntie Anne's, we wandered through the Disney Store and looked at the puppies at the pet store. We got our suckers at See's for National Lollipop Day (and a chocolate). We browsed and window shopped and just enjoyed being out together. On our way back to the car, Mom made us stop in Nordstrom's and continued her quest to bring me over to the dark side. After trying on, I came out with a sweater and a cute new top.
(What? You don't have a photo op in front of Auntie Anne's when you go to the mall?)
We hung out and watched a movie in the afternoon. After a delicious dinner by Dad, the girls and I hit the road home. We loved seeing Auntie Mel and were so glad she came for a visit!!




1 comment:
I love the picture of Auntie Mel holding Rachel. . . Rachel is almost Auntie Mel's size. There's only about 12 inches between Rachel and the ground ;-)
Post a Comment