Friday, August 7, 2009

It's Official: She's Walking!!!

I can't believe it's taken me this long to take a video of her walking. These are obviously not her first steps. (Poor third child.) She actually took her first steps a couple weeks ago, but she's started walking on her own now. She still goes faster crawling, but she will stay upright when she runs out of sofa to cruise on. It's so fun to turn around and see her upright, she's really a toddler now. *Sigh* She also loves her popper. If someone moves it and she hears, she'll come right over to play with it! Anyway, hope you enjoy the cute girl as much as I do!!!

5 comments:

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Sooo precious!! Just gotta love that unsteady gait of a new toddler - she sure did a good job of catching herself. Truly adorable!!

Jessica said...

So cute! It's such a milestone when they start walking. I love the frankenstein walk!

Shannon said...

Wow! She's almost better than Davin! He just learned to stand up this weekend, so hopefully that means he will walk more and more. I love your cute girls. Your helpful Miss Lizzie and cutie pie Rachel. So fun. Love you guys!

Tasha said...

I cannot believe she is already walking!! Where does the time go? She is such a cutie. You are my inspirtation Joy. I just keep telling myself "Joy can do this with 3 I can do this." And repeat it over and over again to myself. 3 is really giving me a run for my money.

The Curnow Family said...

Hurray Rachel!!!!! Auntie Mel and Uncle Brad are so SO so Proud!!! We love you and keep up the big steps!!!