Thursday, October 15, 2009

Halloween Hats

Rachel and I took a birthday/Christmas shopping trip today while the big girls were at school. I miss the days of shopping for my children right in front of them. Rachel is still okay for that. We found this hat in the dollar section on our way in. I thought to myself, "If she keeps it on her head, then I'll buy it." She didn't notice it for the majority of our time in the store, she was too busy trying to get into my purse. So we brought it home! How cute is she?!?!
In other news, I still (heart) preschool! Miriam has such a fun time every day. (She has one of the best teachers at the school this year.) Today she came home with her awesome spider hat and growled at everyone she saw. Behind her is the spiderweb print they painted at school. I was running out of places to hang up her cool art projects, so we put this one on her bedroom door. Preschool is the best!
She calls this one: "Haunted House" and I absolutely love it!

Rachel's spout was looking particularly "spoutish" yesterday while we were playing on my bed. (And the shadow from the flash makes it look like she has two!) She loves to wear any kind of glasses too.

6 comments:

Grandma B said...

Yes, I do have to say, I love the candy corn hat. I could just eat that little girl. I think I will a week from Sunday. . . yum, yum!! Maybe she can have an extra special spout that day ;-) And tell "spiderwoman" to save her hat b/c I want to see her in it live!! Such fun times in the Henshaw household.

Shannon said...

Weston made a spider hat this week at preschool too! He wears it all around the house and so far the dog hasn't gotten it! I love that last pic of Rachel. Cute girl. It was good to chat with you today in our natural element. :)

Also, Ian wants to know how they made the orange spiderweb painting.

Tasha said...

Rachel is too cute! love the hat. Your girls are just cuties. Happy day for preshool :)

Olson Family said...

mimi is quiet the little artist! She is constantly impressing me... Also, good choice getting that hat, it is adorable! i love the dollar spot!

The Curnow Family said...

awww. rachel's wearing a b-i-yo-da-ho shirt!!! She's so cute! I love the spout!! I thought mimi was lizzie. oh man I need to come home and see some family!!

Jessica said...

Very cute girls! They are so much fun. Love the hat. She looks so darling!