Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

After many requests and not finding it on Shannon's blog. (I could have sworn she posted the recipe last year.) Here is the famous Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe! (See pictures in post below.)

1/2C butter
1/2C shortening
2C white sugar
2 eggs
2t vanilla
14-15oz pure pumpkin
1 1/2t baking soda
1 1/2t baking powder
1t salt
1t cinnamon
1/2t nutmeg
4C flour
12oz milk chocolate chips

Cream butter, shortening and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla and mix. Sift together dry ingredients and combine with wet ingredients. Mix in chocolate chips. Spoon generously on greased cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 11-12 minutes. Enjoy with milk!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Sorry. I thought I had posted it too. Just FYI to all I use 1 c. brown sugar and 1 c. white. I also add a heaping teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice. I totally made these again today, but I froze most of them. We shall see how long they last. :)

lindsey said...

I am so happy to have this! And the blog I read before clicking over to you was a recipe for homemade pumpkin puree. So I guess I have no excuse now!