I picked her up after school, but they had forgotten her crown. We went home and did homework, then got Lizzie ready for soccer. The girls got to play at the park, which they always think is fun. We had to stay after for a few minutes to work on the coaches' gifts, so we didn't get home until 6:30. But we picked up Daddy and went to McDonald's for dinner. They all got happy meals to celebrate. But Miriam said she was tired, so she snuggled with her daddy and didn't eat anything.
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Happy Birthday Miriam!!!
I picked her up after school, but they had forgotten her crown. We went home and did homework, then got Lizzie ready for soccer. The girls got to play at the park, which they always think is fun. We had to stay after for a few minutes to work on the coaches' gifts, so we didn't get home until 6:30. But we picked up Daddy and went to McDonald's for dinner. They all got happy meals to celebrate. But Miriam said she was tired, so she snuggled with her daddy and didn't eat anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Happy birthday to MIMI. We are all very excited to celebrate with her at her birthday party. And if you need help finishing off that donut I will be happy to come over :)
Glad she was well enough to not be down on the couch all day on her birthday! Did she get to listen to our singing message? Sorry we didn't catch you guys at home. I love that Rachel is so into the Rex. Davin and I saw that one at Target the last time we were there. Does it make noise when you squeeze it? Anyway, I still love the big donut. Too bad Mimi wasn't really up to eating any of her fun birthday food. Oh well. Next year right? Happy 5th Birthday Mimi!
Wait! Wait! Miriam is 5? I am feeling old...
Looks like she had a great time!
Happy Birthday to such a darling, grown-up girl!! I can't believe Mimi is 5 years old. . . how did time go by so fast! I think we will have to miss the B-day on Saturday, but tell Mimi that her B-day present will be here ready for her next time she comes to visit!!
Happy Birthday Mimi! I'm glad she was able to do some fun things even though she wasn't completely feeling better. She looks so happy and excited it's her birthday!
Post a Comment