Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lizzie's Soccer Party

Last night we went to a pizza place in Ventura for Lizzie's soccer party. The girls all looked so cute in their jerseys and it was fun to visit with the families for a bit. Lizzie was excited to get her trophie and the team mom framed their paw print from the banner, it turned out super cute. (I, of course, spent this morning doing the same thing for Mimi's team because I'm a copycat!)
We were all tired when we got home and Lizzie was very sad because she is going to miss her soccer friends. She was the youngest on the team and really looked up to those older girls who were so nice to her. It was a great soccer season and we're grateful to her coaches who made it fun for everyone!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Cute party! I love the framed paw. That is a good idea. Good call stealing it. :) How adorable that Lizzie was so sad to not get to see her soccer buddies anymore. Seems like it was a good experience. Made for a busy, but fun Fall.

elizabeth said...

I really did like her soccer coaches. I thought they were really supportive of Lizzie with her being young and inexperienced. Because of that she grew a lot during the season. It's nice to see the end, though ;-) The framed paw really is cute!

sara said...

Fun party! I love that she played soccor and enjoyed it so much :)