Friday, March 4, 2011

BYU Young Ambassadors


Last night we attended the BYU Young Ambassador performance! It was colorful, it was cheesy, it was sweet and it was fun. I'm glad we went, next time I would definitely take the big girls. My favorite were the costumes that looked like they came straight from the Laurence Welk Show; the colored suits and the long sleeve dresses...it was classic! But there was some great talent and the live band was fun. It was a great date night.

3 comments:

Whitney and Blake said...

So fun!! I love going and seeing shows!

elizabeth said...

Anything to get out of that house with all the boxes?? I loved the Lawrence Welk show so I would definitely love the Young Ambassadors. Melanie is here and she says HI!! Love ya!

Tasha said...

Brian and I went on Friday night to the Glendora performance. We just loved it! It was such a great get away and you just don't get to see such great things here in California. Brian and I both just loved it.