Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Whoa!

Yesterday, our friend delivered some of the packing materials we ordered. It got us all motivated and for FHE we just packed. I got about half of my dining room closet packed and Jim packed up the TV and speakers. But seriously, is this not the biggest roll of bubble wrap you've ever seen!?!?! I doubt we'll use it all. And Rachel knows exactly what to do with it: "I pop bubbles!"

*****
These girls were being pretty good yesterday morning, so I had to snap some pictures. Mimi loves to use stickers and color, while Rachel found the headlamp and was putting it to good use.

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

Rachel looks like she's a miner!! Also, it's a good thing you will have a garage with rafters to store you extra bubble wrap in ;-) Keep on packing!!

Tasha said...

Go you!! And yea about moving! It will be so fun to have a house and a yard. You are going to love it I am sure. good luck with packing though. I dispise the packing moving part. But, i am so happy for you guys!