That afternoon we just hung out and played. The girls helped Grandpa Bob by picking his carrots! I love all their faces. Grandpa had watered the area so they came out with a little tug.
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Long Weekend
At the last minute, our plans changed. The girls had a half day on Thursday and no school on Friday. Jim had to go to China Lake Thursday and Friday and had to work on Saturday. So we ended up going to Grandma B's house on Thursday afternoon! It had been awhile since our last visit and we were all pretty excited for a fun weekend AND Auntie Mel was coming down.
That afternoon we just hung out and played. The girls helped Grandpa Bob by picking his carrots! I love all their faces. Grandpa had watered the area so they came out with a little tug.




We scrubbed them clean and started munching! As you can guess, Lizzie loved hers, Rachel took turns with Grandma B taking bites, and Miriam was good with one little nibble. Lizzie also loved that it made her loose tooth looser!


By the time we finished dinner, it was about time for bed! Mom and I stayed up watching our shows and cutting out laminated stuff for Lizzie's teacher.
That afternoon we just hung out and played. The girls helped Grandpa Bob by picking his carrots! I love all their faces. Grandpa had watered the area so they came out with a little tug.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
How fun that you guys got to harvest Dad's veggies! There's nothing more fun than stuff straight from the garden. Mmm. Can't wait to hear all about your long weekend. I have to admit I was feeling a little lonely this weekend. You guys were all together in CA and all of Ian's siblings and grandparents were together in OR, but we were here. Sigh. We still had a good Easter, but I was still a little lonely. Pity party. ;)
I still can't get over the glasses. Your girls look like little intellectuals.
Fun!! I bet your parents were thrilled too!
Post a Comment