Thursday, May 26, 2011
1st Grade Singing Performance!!!
The first graders learned songs about cultures around the world and performed them last night. Lizzie's group was "Canada", so they wore red shirts, black pants and hats like the "Mounties" and sang a song in French. She was pretty excited to perform. You have to click on the pictures to enlarge them and see Lizzie. We lucked out though and ended up on the correct side so that we could see her! I love how serious she is through the entire performance.

So, there is a video, but Blogger is annoying me right now. Sorry, folks; it was pretty darn cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I hope I get to see that video sometime. I want to see what that mountie can really do ;-) Her red long sleeve tee shirt looks great too!! You are such a good mom!!
Post a Comment