Saturday, we planted some flower pots for our back yard and then the girls watered them and everything else in the back. Afterward, they had some fun bubble time with Daddy.
Monday, May 2, 2011
Low-key
We just had a low-key kind of week. Rachel and I hit "My Gym" a few times, but otherwise it was the same old routine, not much new or out of the ordinary. There were a couple highlights though. Miriam earned the "Principal's Handshake" award and we were very proud. And Lizzie was honored at the awards assembly on Friday morning. She earned an award for excellence in general academics. So proud of my girls who work hard at school!
Friday, we had Cameron over for a playdate that we extended to a sleepover. The girls all had fun playing together and kept themselves happily entertained. We went to In-N-Out for dinner and I managed to watch the royal wedding in between all my running around. I also introduced the girls to some of my favorite Shirley Temple 'shorts' from the early 1930's. They were part of a Shirley Temple collection that Auntie Mel gave to us when she was down last weekend.
Saturday, we planted some flower pots for our back yard and then the girls watered them and everything else in the back. Afterward, they had some fun bubble time with Daddy.


Saturday, we planted some flower pots for our back yard and then the girls watered them and everything else in the back. Afterward, they had some fun bubble time with Daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Backyards are the best! I love seeing your girls run around out there :)
Seriously, your backyard is so cute and I'm just so happy every time I see pictures of your girls out there. It seems like a waste to live in beautiful CA and not have a yard to enjoy it in. :)
PS-Glad you managed to get your post posted today.
Wow! Awesome job to both your girls with their school achievements!
Awesome yard :)
That seems like a lot of good things happening in your "low-key" week. I was talking to my friend tonight who is retired and she said her favorite thing to do is go out in the backyard and read a book. I have to say, that sounded really nice!! (and low-key)
Post a Comment