Unfortunately, I have fallen behind in blogging and can't remember the exact particulars, but this has to be on the blog so I'm going to piece together what I do remember.
It was Friday afternoon and as I came in Rachel's room for (whatever reason), I saw her fussing with her belly button. I thought she had put a toy in it. I started to try and get it out when I realized it was a bug and it was breaking apart a bit as I tried!!! So GROSS!
I had her lay down immediately and hold still while I ran for the tweezers. I didn't want to squish it more with my fat fingers. I was able to extract it in mostly one piece to find that it was a roly-poly bug. As I pulled it out, Rachel began telling me, "He's my friend and I love him. So I put him in my belly button!" Well, it turns out that too much love can hurt.
Seriously.
Friday, November 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
This still makes me gag. Ugh so nasty!
Post a Comment