The girls managed to fill the jar up with pebbles right around the end of the 1st trimester. (Amazing how that worked out, eh?) I had parent teacher conferences with both of the big girls' teachers. They are both doing a great job at school. Their reward was a trip to Chuck E. Cheese. I know, Chuck E. Cheese, gross...but it's a small price to pay for them doing a great job at home and at school.
Liz and Miriam can do all the games and things on their own now and they just ran around and had fun. I helped Rachel with her games. She like to do anything and everything, but the ones where you got to shoot stuff were her favorite.
We combined all the tickets at the end and each girl got to pick some fun prizes and candy. It was a fun day and a well-deserved reward!
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I don't know why they love Chuck E. Cheese so much but it's always a favorite! Looks like a good reward!
Post a Comment