Wednesday, January 30, 2013

More Food...And Some Math

One of my piano students sold whole wheat pancake mix to help raise money for his mission.  In addition to teaching him the hymns, I also bought a jar.  The night I made it for dinner, we also happened to have a whole bunch of oranges that Jim and the girls had picked.  We don't currently own a juicer, so we put Jim and Ryan's muscles to work and they literally squeezed the juice for us!  Breakfast for dinner has never been so good!!!

In other news, Miriam brought home this fun little project that she did at school.  They were learning about geometric shapes and used straws and pipe cleaners to create different shapes. :)
 Aaaaaaaand....this little girl finally lost a front tooth!  It's been wiggly forever and she was thrilled to leave it under her pillow for the tooth fairy!!

1 comment:

Jules said...

hahaha! oh man I am laughing so hard at the guys hand squeezing the oranges. Too funny! so fun, thanks for the blog :)