We enjoyed a nice, quiet New Year's Eve. I made scones...with honey and butter and powdered sugar! Yum! We watched movies and I practiced my ukulele. The girls really wanted to stay up until midnight this year and amazingly enough, they all made it! We toasted with Martinelli's at midnight and then sent everyone to bed.
On New Year's, I did some shopping for myself! My mom had given me a Loft gift card and the Loft Outlet was having a huge sale where the entire store was 50% off. I ended up getting my first pair of jeggings, a couple tops and a sweater with a tank and some new black pants (in a new size!!!!!) Since I bought jeggings, I needed some boots to where with them, so I went to Target and got some boots. Then I realized I needed a new purse. (It's like if you give a mouse a cookie...) So I stopped at Ross and found a super cute pink purse. It was a fun afternoon and I am loving my new outfits!
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Fun that the girls all stayed up until midnight! I think it will still be awhile before my kids make it that late. :) I love that you got to go shopping. All of your new clothes are so cute and you look fantastic! I'm especially loving your pink purse. So you!
Post a Comment