- Running-improve time for 5K, under 30 minutes by summer
- Continue myfitnesspal and exercise 6 days a week
- Lose 15lbs by June
- Read scriptures daily (finish Christ and the New Covenant)
- Practice ukulele
- Maintain housekeeping routine-improve bathrooms and dusting
- Blog- 4 posts a week until caught up
- Visiting teaching- at least a phone call every month by the 15th!!
- Primary- more time thinking about it, what more can I do
****************************
Wow....I'm actually writing this post a mere two and a half months after the new year and I didn't even remember some of these. I didn't even want to record them all just now, but I forced myself to be honest. Here's a little update: Exercising and myfitnesspal had a bit of rocky start, but I'm back in business. Due to scheduling conflicts, I can only get in 5 workouts a week right now, but I'm okay with that. My goal says "lose 15 lbs by June". Hmmm...I already put on a few this new year. So I'm going to choose an actual weight and make that my goal, but I'm not recording it here. I've been reading the Book of Mormon daily with Miriam so she can finish before she is baptized in November, but I haven't been reading "Christ and the New Covenant". I've been slacking on my ukulele practicing. Housekeeping is doing alright. The big girls are cleaning the counters, toilets and mirrors every week and I help out with that, need to do better on the showers and floors. Not a lot of dusting going on. You can see my efforts at blogging. I'm getting caught up. Visiting teaching could still use some work and primary is always a work in progress. I would rate my goal keeping thus far as 'Fair' to 'Good', but no where near 'Excellent'.




2 comments:
Sounds like you are making steps in the right direction! I was just thinking about my New Year's Resolutions the other day too and whether I had abandoned them already or not. So far I'm doing ok. Not perfect, but I wouldn't have set goals if I was perfect! Anyway, keep it up!
Wow, that is amazing. We struggle exercising three times a week. Five is Fabulous!!! You must be superwoman.
Post a Comment