Friday, June 5, 2009

Pre-Party Post


I just had to post about the AWESOME birthday cake my SIL made for Lizzie's party. I told her the theme was unicorns and that purple is her favorite color and this is what she came up with!! Lizzie was in awe when we picked it up this afternoon. Thank you, thank you, thank you again to Mary for the beautiful cake. Be sure to check out her blog: Crafters Guru to see more of her amazing cake, T-shirt and jewelry designs. Right now she is doing a giveaway of her Tie-It-Up ideas!!

5 comments:

vdhfamtng said...

Awesome cake! I love how she integrated cupcakes around the edge to give it a border. Looks fantastic.

The Curnow Family said...

I love love love Lizzies cake! Mary did an awesome job! I hope the party goes well and that everyone has fun! Love you and talk to you later!!

jilljohnson said...

That is so fun. I do think a little girl could ask for much more.

Amy said...

Fun to get caught up on life in California--our computer crashed and I lost all my blog addresses so it had been awhile. Can you really have a 5-year-old already?! Time flies!

Tasha said...

So fun!!!! I would have been in heaven if I was Lizzie too. Can't wait to see more pictures of her party :)