Today was Lizzie's last day of preschool and her little graduation. There were four classes graduating this year with about 45 kids. They sang several songs and then awarded "diplomas". It was very cute. Lizzie had been practicing her songs for a few weeks now and she knew all the words.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Wow. That singing is something else. I love that Lizzie practiced and knew all the words. She is such a smart little girl. Cute too. What a big girl. Your baby is going to school this year!
So fun. Can you believe they go into Kindergarten this year. We were looking at a picture of my senior prom and realized Paige was only 6 when I went to prom. One year older than Lizzie and Tanner. How crazy is that!!! I cannot believe they are going to school. I am excited, nervous, and have mixed feelings on it all. I know they are going tolove it though!
Post a Comment