Okay, this video was just hand-delivered to me. I guess the girls found a copy of a talk Miriam gave a couple weeks ago. So they practiced it (even though they can't read) and then gave it to Daddy. They make me laugh!
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That is so funny. My nieces are the cutest. I love their little pulpit and Lizzie talking Mimi through it. Silly girls. :)
I love the content of the talk. Hmmm . . . I wonder where she got it?? I think they are the most clever and smartest girls in the world. (The most clever and smartest boys in the world are in Kearns!) My favorite part is where Mimi is playing with her hair too!! I miss them and need more snuggle time. Sunday Dad said, "Let's drive up to Pt Hueneme after church today!" Unfortunately, I didn't have enough energy, but give me a week off and you may see us next Sunday ;-)
That is hilarious!! I love that Lizzie tells Mimi what to say - and I love Mimi's interpretations: eternalgies!! Precious!
Post a Comment